Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lamhe chura lo na...

Yeah...i feel like singing the Limca ad jingle. The daily schedule is getting more and more hectic and 24 hrs. seem so less. There are so many things that I want to do other than the daily routine but there seems to be no time at my hand to do those things.

So what will I do if I do steal some precious moments?
> Call up my buddies! There was a time when we used to call each other at least twice a week. Now we only speak once in a while.
> Read the books that I have bought couple of months ago but haven't touch them yet!
> Blog more frequently! There are many topics on which I can put up a post.
and much more...

3 comments:

Ree said...

wow, thats nice :) i am sure lots of us are cherring u on :)

Anand Sarolkar said...

Thanks TWM :)

अवधूत डोंगरे said...

waiting to read something interesting on your marathi blog.